On this occasion we will share a tutorial on making light animation slide as shiny. With this effect your slides look more elegant. Curious? Please be listened to
- Make a shape with a rectangular shape on the slide that you want to give a glossy effect like below.
- Right-click on the rectangle and choose Format Shape.
- Select fill > Gradient fill, and then setting the color gradient stopnya like this
Stop 1: white color, 0% transparency
Stop 2: white color, 50% transparency
Stop 3: white color, 100% transparency
- Still in the Format Shape, select Line Color and then click No line.
- Image rotation so that it becomes as follows
- moving picture to the lower right corner until the picture is not visible.
- Give the animation motion path from lower left to upper right.
- Adjust the speed according to your taste
- Good luck.