Do you like stars in the night sky? In this time we will make stars in slide! Interesting? Let’s make it!
- Make dark background
- Create star from shape (read: Create Shape) , change star color with white or yellow. And remove the line.
- Give effect white glow. Click shape > Drawing tools (Format) > Shape Effect > Glow > More Glow colors > Click white
- Give entrance animation effect. Click shape > Animations > Custom Animation > add Effect > Entrance > Faded Zoom.
Setting: Start= with previous, Speed= very fast
- Give exit animation effect. add Effect > Exit > Faded Zoom.
Setting: Start= after previous, speed= very fast, delay= 0.1 Seconds (right click in the exit animation > Timing > Delay > Ok)
- Copy and paste the star. place it anywhere, and resize with your creation.
- The stars now in you slide! This will make your presentation more beautiful!