Sometimes you may need to distribute your PowerPoint presentations to people who do not have PowerPoint installed. For them to be able to experience your presentation, they will require some form of PowerPoint viewer. There’s nothing better than coming directly from Microsoft, Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 is a free download. Save. exe files to your hard drive and then run it. Once installed, click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007, to start this program. After accepting the license terms, this program takes a few seconds to load. When you run the program, the Open File dialog box will open for you to navigate with the presentation that you need to see. Select and click Open. Do not be discouraged if the presentation takes a while to load, especially if the big presentation. The presentation will now run as if you are using PowerPoint to do the job.
This download works with presentations created in the following Microsoft Office programs:
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2002
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97
You can use the same controls as a PowerPoint control to show:
- Click the left mouse button to advance to the next slide – or – Press
- Enter on your keyboard to move to the next slide
- Press the Escape key on your keyboard to end the presentation